Become a Privalgo partner
We’re Privalgo — specialists in currency exchange.
We help people save money, time and stress when they move money abroad.
The Privalgo team have over a century’s worth of market knowledge and expertise, which Our clients can use to aid and guide their own decision making.
Adding to this, our leading exchange rates and innovative technology means we’re fast becoming one of the leading foreign exchange businesses in the industry.
A partnership with Privalgo can enhance the services of your organisation. We can provide your clients with tailored currency exchange solutions and leading exchange rates.
Our culture of transparency, combined with our unique partner-portal Clarity, gives you ultimate visibility over the referral process and sales funnel.
Find out what we have to offer.
Benefits to your clients
- Market-leading exchange rates – We endeavour to ensure our clients get the best rates possible.
- Tailored solutions – Privalgo’s products and expert guidance give our clients the ability to safeguard against market volatility.
- Innovative client portal – Easy to use, our client portal offers maximum control over the foreign exchange process.
- Personal service – Each client gets a dedicated FX expert, who can guide them on a foreign exchange strategy.
Benefits to you
- Value for your clients – We provide each client with the same high-quality service and expertise.
- A revenue stream – As a partner, you will receive a commission for every transaction your referral makes.
- Clarity – You will have complete visibility over the lead’s journey.
- Partner Manager – You will get a dedicated point of contact, who will ensure that the partnership runs smoothly.
- Co-marketing opportunities – You will have the opportunity to expose your brand to Privalgo’s growing audience.
Transparency is one of Privalgo’s key values. This philosophy touches all parts of our business, especially how we treat our partnerships.
Clarity was built with this in mind. Its intuitive platform allows you to see every bit of dialogue we have with your client.
In real time, it shows you the details of our contact with your client, their transactions, and more.
No game playing. Our cards are on the table.
You will know exactly how much commission revenue you’ll be making and how your clients are being treated.
Our clients’ security and comfort are at the heart of what we do.
We conduct business in line with the rules and principles of our regulator, the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), and have implemented robust systems and controls to ensure safeguarding of our client’s assets.
We are authorised by the FCA as an Electronic Money Institution under the Electronic Money Regulations (2011). Firm Reference number is 900887
This licence requires us to adhere to client money rules and safeguard clients’ funds. We do this by holding client money accounts with the UK’s most established and respected banks.
These accounts are for our clients to deposit and settle payments and are maintained completely independently of our businesses banking arrangements. In other words, all client funds are protected.
Privalgo also follows the FCA’s Conduct of business rules and is governed by their strict prudential rules, which always requires the firm to maintain adequate levels of capital separate from client funds. As a regulated firm, we also follow the voluntary industry code of practice, Global FX Code.
Privalgo’s expert Marketing Team use a range of media to acquire new audiences and engage existing clients.
Harnessing the power of social media, CRM and editorial, we disseminate market insights, announce products and showcase our partners’ brands and services.
As a Privalgo partner, you will have the opportunity to have your content shared across our platforms.
We can connect you with our growing audience of high-net-worth individuals and guide them towards using your services.
Don’t take our word for it
We can talk for days about the advantages we bring to our partners and their clients. But why not find out for yourself?
Book a chat with one of our partner managers to discuss how we can work together.